For sale is this Bradley and Hubbard brass double inkwell. Marked on the bottom with B&H. Bradley and Hubbard formed in CT in 1852 and officially became known as Bradley & Hubbard in 1854 and stayed in business until 1940 when it was sold to the Parker Co. This inkwell stands about 4 3/4" to the top of the antlers and is 9" in length at the feet. A fine depiction of a stag leaping over a fence being chased by hounds. Structurally in very good condition, but it has rusting and is in need of a good polish or refinish. Not sure the glass is original and no lids for the glass. We are pricing this moderately in consideration of the rusting.
Instruments and Implements Antique Pens and Desk Accessories