The Capo De Monte logo Crown and Neapolitan N was originally painted or impressed on porcelain and ceramics produced at the Royal Factory in Naples from 1759 to 1780 and was synonymous with the finest quality Neapolitan porcelain and ceramics from that period onwards. However, the Capo Di Monte logo, in the present day is not necessarily a guarantee ceramic quality. Neither is it a guarantee that the product is in fact porcelain or ceramic.
The Royal Factory in Naples in the eighteenth century, and which today no longer exists.
Capo di Monte multicolored late 19 Century Beggar with Rosary figurine signed with the blue Crown as shown(see pix)stands at 6.25 inches tall on a square base of 2.75 inches and in good condition free of any visible damage or repairs.