is proud to present
This magnificent Late Classical Period Mahogany Flip-Top Card Table Circa 1860.
• The top is edged with serpentine or cyma curves.
• This table, styled after the Empire period, is mounted on a graduated, 4-sided pedestal.
• The top and pedestal are covered with a mahogany veneer with a rich surface patina; The mahogany veneer covers secondary woods.
• The top is supported by a 3 ½” serpentine rolling apron on the front, right and left sides.
• The pedestal is mounted on a 4 sided, concave curved platform.
• The bun feet are on castors.
27 1/2 inches high
34 inches wide
17 inches deep
Top measures 34 inches by 34 inches when fully extended.
• There is a one and a half inch piece of the veneer apron skirt missing, as pictured.
• The top shows some areas of discoloration, flaking and some scratches, consistent with antique furniture. See photographs of table top.
• The table pedestal also displays some chipping, flaking, scratches and areas of discoloration consistent with antique furniture.
This card/pier table may be picked up in Boylston, MA.
We can arrange for delivery within 100 miles.
Please e-mail for a delivery estimate with your location and particulars.
Shipping can be arranged for more remote destinations. Greyhound Freight is an option.
All items are sold "as is" and all sales are final. This is an antique piece of furniture; small nicks and scratches are part of the beauty of an antique and are not described unless significant.
Please ask any questions prior to offering to purchase.
Antique Tables & Dining Sets