A wonderful 19th century pale blue Willow Pattern Platter / stand - For Sale
A wonderful 19th century pale blue Willow Pattern Platter / stand
A very pretty 19th century pale blue Willow pattern Platter of oval form and having
radiating fluting around the border, a ring of gilding around the centre and edge and
two raised handles (hand holds)
Circa: mid 19th century
Mark: Blue dot touch mak on reverse
Provenance: Private Estate / Lincolnshire
Condition: Good - gilding very slightly faded in a few places
Dimensions: 10 inches (25cm) approx
icollect, London, UNITED KINGDOM
• We specialize in rare and novelty antiques but also cater for all tastes and price ranges.
• If you are unsure about any item or would like further details please contact us first, we respond to all E-Mails within 24 hours unless otherwise stated (i.e. if we are away and uncertain about having internet access available). We are always pleased to assist.
• Buy with confidence we are a customer orientated company, and believe in rewarding regular clients who have supported us.
• Every effort is made regarding the accuracy of descriptions, in the unlikely event that a description is wrong we will take responsibility and offer a full refund or settlement; if you are browsing and observe an item with an in-accurate description then please notify us, it will be received with thanks and be amended ASAP. We offer full guarantees on all items sold as being described accurately.
• We offer an exceptional customer services policy and will do everything possible to resolve any issues. In the event that a client has simply changed their mind after receiving their purchase we will offer a full refund (less full postage / insurance) only after the item has been returned in good / unchanged condition.
• Our new animated website will be launched early in the New Year
• Items are ready to be dispatched usually within 24hrs of cleared payment
• Prices given do not include Shipping and insurance