Unusual antique Art Deco pendant light with original glass, patented by Nicholas Kopp for Kopp Glass, Inc. in February, 1930. This pendant light begins with an understated canopy and chain; below the fitter holds a two-part original glass shade. The upper white glass shade is segmented in a geometric shape, while the lower part of the shade features textured glass. As detailed in 1930 patent #1748776, the disc-shaped connector device is "especially designed for use with illuminating fixtures or globes comprising a plurality of parts, such, for example, as a two-part illuminating glass globe or bowl." This light fixture is in excellent condition with no cracks or breaks to the glass, just the expected fleabites around the edges. It has been professionally rewired and comes with all the necessary attachments for modern installation. The pendant body measures approximately 9” wide, 11-1/4” tall, and 29-3/4” long overall.
Antique Lamps and Lighting
Antique Pendant Lights