KELLOGG SWITCHBOARD & SUPPLY CO. NAMEPLATE, 1-13/16" Wide x 11/16" High, Reverse black print on brass. KELLOGG SWITCHBOARD & SUPPLY COMPANY established in 1897, in Highland Park, Il., later moving to Chicago. In 1951, controlling interest was sold to International Telephone and Telegraph. The Kellogg name was used until ITT added its name changing it to "ITT Kellogg". Later ITT dropped the Kellogg name altogether, ITT was acquired by Alcatel in 1989, and later sold to private investors and going by the name of Cortelco Kellogg.
Advertising & Signs